Hatch Studio is an architectural and urban planning practice, situated in Varna, Bulgaria. We provide development of an overall concept, studies and designs in the fields of architecture, urbanism and landscape design (masterplans, schematic design, design development, soliciting proposals from the engineering consultants, production and coordination of construction documents and on-site construction administration).
Founded by Galina Mahova MArch & Miroslav Boshnakov MArch in the begining of 2004, the studio’s portfolio stretches to include diverse work on projects with both local and international clients. Our young, dynamic and innovative team consists of seven architects with extensive experience in the fields of urbanism, infrastructure and public, private (residential) and utility buildings.
HatchStudio has worked according to an ISO 9001 approved quality system since 2006. Our goals/missions intend to define and guide the quality of our performance in the architectural field - we aim for results in which our goals and our client’s goals overlap.
- Generative and integral design process
- Clients, users and specialists are intensively involved at an early stage of the design process.
- Collaboration with leading specialists in other disciplines
- The studio works in close partnership with various established design practices, manufacturers and contractors, to achieve its visions and to ensure the high standard of its creations.
- Understanding of the context in which the design operates
- HatchStudio does understand the changing role of architects. We are interested in helping our clients develop an insight into a location, its problems and potentials. It is important for each project to be correctly integrated within its location. Site analyses are carried out based on client requirements.
- HatchStudio is committed to the preservation of the environment through the promotion of sustainable design. Environmental issues such as economic, social and ecological sustainability are considered from the initial stages of each building project.
- Safety and efficiency of the building.
- Optimal indoor quality.